Terms & Conditions
If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
All services purchased from Nest Family Centre must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Client Waiver and/or Medical Forms, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Nest Family Centre, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property
- All products and services of Nest Family Centre and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Nest Family Centre does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Nest Family Centre will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Nest Family Centre is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Registration & Purchase:
- To register or purchase from the Nest Family Centre online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment. Nest Family Centre is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Individual Classes and/or Workshops
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the class or workshop up at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any class or workshop missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- Cancellation of a Series- 14 days of notice is required for series cancellations. Any cancellations by a client with 14 or more days of notice will be processed however, we do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
- NOTES: Service credits are valid for 30 days only!
- Cancellation Within 13 Days Of Series – No cancellations by a client will be accepted within 13 days of the beginning of series. Cancellation is only permitted where client is not able to participate for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the client is not permitted to participate is required and upon receipt a refund will be processed, however the 30%cancellation fee will be charged. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a 70% refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
- There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
- This is not negotiable.
Cancellation of Appointments – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. A $25 fee is charged for any cancellations within 24 hrs of the appointment. Missed appointments without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
Cancellation is permitted where an client is not able to participate in a single class/workshop/appointment for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the client was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a makeup class/workshop/appointment will be issued.
Products (Nest’s Store)
- May be returned for refund within 7 days of purchase only, with receipt. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Returns after 7 days are accepted within 14 days of purchase for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
- All transactions processed in Canadian dollars.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Nest Family Centre will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.